Company and employee hand in hand
Do you suffer from choice stress or work pressure? Are you losing energy in the wrong places? Doesn’t your work-life-self balance make you happy? Do you get discouraged when opening your mailbox after a few days off? Do you regularly have to deal with absenteeism due to illness? Can’t you get back to your planned work? Do the rapid developments in technology and VUCA world cost you too much energy?
A successful company has satisfied customers and satisfied employees. Both managers and employees are growing in the same direction. Ze helpen elkaar met bet behalen van hun doelstellingen. Employees feel involved in their company and customer satisfaction is high. Personaleffectiveness and personal leadership are central.
That is why it is time to pay attention to focus management and attention management. Both at work and in private, for managers and employees.
What can I offer you?
Zaken doen is topsport. There’s a lot coming at you and that takes a lot of energy. Are you short? Then it affects your work and your life.
In a management career of 20 years I got to know my passion: making people and companies happy. Now I translate this passion into concrete and pragmatic help for companies and individuals.
We ensure measurable, tangible and visible results. We optimise performance on the shop floor, with proven effect.
What does the Happy People Happy Results process look like?
This blended training consists of:
- On-the-job coaching at your workplace for maximum results
In this training you will learn to take control again. You will learn to set up your mailbox, planning and workspace in such a way that you can focus on what is important. You increase your productivity and job satisfaction. In addition, you will learn important attitudes that will also bring you a lot in private life.
The strength of this training and coaching is the practical applicability and repetition. We ensure that you quickly master the new working styles, management styles and ways of thinking.
- Structure and calm your head
- Work more efficiently and effectively
- Better goal setting and planning
- Learning to prioritize
- Getting your work done with a satisfied feeling at the end of the day
- Maintain a healthy work–life balance
- Being flexible and agile self-managing
- Measurable, tangible and visible results in your business and private life
- 4h to 6h per working week by working and living more efficiently and effectively
- Reduced absenteeism due to illness
- An orderly mailbox
- A clear overview of priorities
- Awareness of your way of working and what suits you
- Insight into what your energy costs and generates in your work
- Better work-life balance
- Better balance between saying “yes” and “no
- More self-steering, peace and energy
- More personal effectiveness, on and off the shop floor
- More satisfaction at the end of the day
- Measure team involvement, leading to increased productivity and customer satisfaction
This combination of training and coaching consists of 4 full days, spread over 4 months.
Employees have a personal energy, welfare and effectiveness coach at their disposal throughout the entire process. There is aone year extra follow-up service where you can always contact your coach.
Day 1 and 2:
- Morning. Plenary session. Here we map out everything
- Afternoon: coaching in the workplace
Day 3 and 4:
- 1 hour of personal coaching with focus on the individual, daily work processes
- Integrate the insights gained from the plenary session into practice, under the guidance of the coach
Assignments for home, evaluation sessions and tuning sessions take place throughout the entire process.
The start measurement:
Through this method we provide the necessary input for the plenary sessions of the training. In this way, this training fits in optimally with the development needs of the employees.
After completing the program, a final measurement is done. The comparison with the start-up measurement provides insight into the growth that the company and the individuals have experienced.
The training can also be concluded with agroup evaluation. At the end of each training day there is a feedback to the client.
Trainings have a lead time of several months and can be extended with other instruments.
This training can be extended with Insights Discovery©, MDI or other profiles of the team or the entire organization.
Join the winning team
Ready to take the next step with your team? Leave your details below and we will contact you.
Do you have any questions about the program or a specific question for the coach? Then be sure to let me know!