A resilient mind is the antidote to a low energy level, stress and burnout. More productivity, effectiveness and well-being for your managers? The key lies in their mental resilience. Focus on energy givers instead of stressors!
If your energy plummets …
Business is pro sport. You are faced with many challenges: responsibilities, decisions, an over-abundance of information, 24/7 accessibility, new work methods… All of this requires a great deal of energy. Are you short on energy? Then you cannot function optimally:
- You feel your resilience decreasing: as though life were living you.
- You become unable to adequately meet your (professional and/or private) challenges.
- You are often distracted, find it harder to focus and to take decisions.
- No longer able to let go of your work, you burn out.
- You’re no longer a manager that coaches, but, rather, a sort of finger pointer?
A low energy level doesn’t happen suddenly. It creeps in and affects your entire life. The solution lies within: you choose how you live, think, decide. For our mind – that likes to repeat, fixed, familiar patterns – that appears complex. So how do you do it?
You need mental resilience:
- Stop reacting to every stimulus and distraction but know what is really important. You focus on that and then take decisions. You are in charge!
- Don’t do what you ‘should’, but know what you need for your well-being. What fits you best, what gives you energy, or steals energy. How to direct your life in the direction you want.
- Dare to fall and rise again: this is what ‘resilience’ means. Always better, always wiser, always stronger. Always stand up at least once more than you fall!
Exercise your mind with mental hygiene
A resilient mind is the best antidote to a low energy level, stress and burnout. But how do you make your mind resilient? Find out through my executive business coaching…
- how low energy and stress arise, when you are receptive to them
- the sources – and thieves – of your energy, and how to keep them in balance
- how to replace limiting beliefs by energising ones
And make your organisation healthier
- Break through the cast-iron thinking that once led to success but now, for the most part, only blocks you.
- See yourself as course in the matter. You always have a choice and have the final say in your life.
- Be the change you want to see in the world. Start with yourself and take action now!
- How your organisation thinks, speaks and acts determines the organisational culture.
The bottom line? As executive business coach, I will help you train your mind, to make and keep it stronger and healthier. Your organisation will reap the benefits with you.
How does coaching make the difference?
- You broaden your perception, so you see new possibilities faster and make quicker, better choices.
- You think about yourself and see what really matters to you: going straight to your essence in all areas.
- You use your strengths more effectively and learn to compensate for your weaker points. You develop greater self-confidence and achieve success.
Remember: coaching is for winners! It takes nerves to question yourself and step out of your comfort zone.
Why clients choose me
- Unique perspective on mental resilience | Vitality is 75% in your mind. Yet companies focus above all on physical vitality. As an executive business coach, I focus on mental hygiene as leverage for mental resilience. My insights are unique, based on experience and proven to be effective.
- An understanding of business | I build on 11 years of executive experience and 15 years as international executive business coach. I have earned certification as ICF Professional Coach (PCC), in mindfulness, prevention, stress and as burnout coach, NLP practitioner and Insights Discovery.
- My philosophy of well-being over prosperity | You’re a human being, not a human doing. But what do you need for more well-being? I keep up-to-date with scientific literature about brain function and the philosophy of joy. Happiness coaching is no longer a myth!
about your management team.